- Trekking in Langkawi Low Land Rainforest
- Discover the Medicinal Properties of Langkawi Herbs and Trees
- Available Daily Except Mondays, with minimum 2 person per booking at RM150 per person.
- Not recommended for children below 10 years old
JUNGLE TREKKING SUITABLE FOR ADULT
Langkawi lowland rainforest contains numerous specialized and endemic floras and fauna that can be found nowhere else in the world. Within these unique habitats, a fragile world of interdependence has evolved. Langkawi is a great destination to explore the diverse flora and fauna and break a sweat by trekking through its Rainforest .
Early pick up from hotel and drive to Datai Bay, a primary rainforest reserved. Along the two-hours trail, guide will introduce several herbs and plant with medicinal property and has been used by natives as treatment for illnesses and health supplement.
Enjoy the fresh air while adoring the beauty of our local trees and plants with astonishing therapeutic quality. This trail require above average fitness level with hilly terrain, suitable for all ages from 12 years old and above.
- Pick up time varied from 8.00am to 9.00am depending which hotel you are staying at. Return to Hotel by 11.30am.
- Tour Duration: 3 hours approximately. 1 Hour return transfer and 2 hours trekking
- Recommended Attire: T-shirts, shorts or pants, sandals or walking shoes and some sun protection
- Fitness Level : Above average with hilly terrain and some gradient.
- This trail is not suitable for children below 10 years old.
- Return Transfers
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottle water
What’s Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Personal Expenses