- Experience kayaking along Mangrove Forest.
- Bird-watching and Wildlife Observation
- Enjoy delightful home cook lunch in a local family house
- Jump in a Jungle Pool for a refreshing swim
- Sharing trip available on WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY & SUNDAY at RM250 per person
- Child price apply for children of ages 5 to 12 years old RM150 per child.
- A minimum of One (1) adult is required to be eligible for child ticket prices.
For the more energetic among us, we can head to Kubang Badak River for some Kayaking adventure. Depending on the tidal conditions, we will either begin at the coast and end up river or begin upriver and end down at the coast.
We kayak at slow pace to experience this serene river among the mangrove forest reserve and venture into its network of meandering river passages. We will observe many exotic plants and animal species, that have adapted ingenious ways to thrive in a habitat dictated by the ebb and flow of the ocean tides.
We may get to see sea eagles and kites, kingfishers, herons, mudskippers, fiddler crabs and monitor lizards, then pass the local fishing station where the local fishermen gather to go to sea or return after a day out.
After about an hour and a half of this kayaking adventure, we travel to nearby local house for some home made prepared lunch and refreshments. Then we drive a short distance by van, to a nearby jungle trail that leads us to a jungle pool. Its clear, cool and refreshing waters are a refreshing respite from the heat of the midday sun. A while later we make the return journey back to your hotel.
- Pick up time for sharing trip: 9:30 am to 10:00 am, depending which hotel you are staying at.
- Tour Duration: 4 hours approximately: 1 hour return transfers, 1.5 hrs hours on boat ride, 40 min lunch, 15 min hiking/walking, 40 min swimming . Back at the hotel by 2:00pm-2:15pm.
- Transfer duration estimated, subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing.
- Recommended Attire: Hat, t-shirt, shorts or long pants, swimwear, sun protection, covered shoes or sport shoes, towel and a change of clothes.
- Ensure to have water proof bag for camera and phone.
- Required moderate fitness level, there will be a short 20 min hike/walking on hilly gradient
Note: Please wear swimming wear under your attire. No changing room available in the jungle area.
- Return Transfers
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Kayaks and Equipments
- Home Cook Set Lunch (please advise if you have any diet restriction)
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottle water
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Personal Expenses