- Mangrove ecology.
- Wildlife observation
- Cave exploration
- Places to visit are: Tanjung Rhu River, Kisap River, Kilim River, Unesco Geopark Site, Crocodile Cave or bat cave (depending on tide) and Fish Farm.
- Sharing trip available daily RM180 per person
- Child price apply for children of ages 5 to 12 years old RM120 per child.
- A minimum of One (1) adult is required to be eligible for child ticket prices.
- Private trip available Daily at 8.00am, 10.00am, 12.00pm and 2.30pm departure at RM800 per boat - maximum 8 people per boat
This excursion is the most highly recommended trip in Langkawi. Join our guide on this most memorable outing of the best Langkawi has to offer and take home lasting impressions of this magical place.
Sheer limestone cliffs, fiords and sea stacks majestically rise like ancient temples out of the ocean. The porous nature of limestone that is continually exposed to the dehydrating sun, wind and salt from the oceans have resulted in the growth of a unique flora some of which cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Rain and the tidal movements will weather and shape these stunning Karst formations giving rise to numerous caves, crevasses and canyons.
Mangrove forests play an essential part in maintaining the ecological balance of the world. They influence the climate, provide shelter and act as major nurseries for fish and shrimps.Our journey takes us on a voyage of exploration to discover exotic plants and animal species; many of them surviving by gifted methods in a dynamic environment of constant change dictated by the rise and fall on the tides.
We may have opportunities to observe the bizarre land walking fishes, kingfishers,kites and if we are very lucky, dolphins and otters too. Let our experienced guide take you back into time for a tour surely not to be missed.
- Pick up time for sharing trip: 9:30 am to 10:00 am, depending which hotel you are staying at.
- Tour Duration: 4 hours approximately: 2.5 hrs hours on boat + 1.5 hour transfers. Back at the hotel by 2:00pm-2:15pm.
- Transfer duration estimated, subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing.
- Recommended Attire: T-shirts, shorts or pants, sandals or walking shoes and some sun protection.
- Ensure to have water proof bag for camera and phone.
- Fitness Level : Easy
Similar tours are offered by various Langkawi operators. However, our tours are unique, fun and informative. Our well trained and knowledgeable nature guide will share his insight to the importance of the geopark and watching wildlife in their natural habitat. We don't need to include any gimmicky activities such as eagle feeding, monkey feeding and monitor lizard feeding. These are extremely harmful, unhealthy and unsustainable ecological practices - we do not condone such practices and advise you not to support such activities.
- Return Transfers
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Boat Ride on Explorer boat with Bimini cover
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottle water
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Personal Expenses