- Trekking in Matcincang Cambrian Geopark Forest
- Walk into Heath Forest and its climate
- Enjoy the Stunning Panoramic View of Langkawi Island from the Top.
- Experience thrilling Cable Car Ride , Sky Bridge, Sky Trail, Sky Rex, Sky Dome and 3D Musseum
MATCHINCHANG TREKKING AND CABLE CAR RIDE
Departure time from ticketing counter: 10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm, 4.00pm
We begin by taking 25 minutes Sky Cab gondola ride to the top station. From the top station we hike down to the sky bridge and continue on to the sky trail. Guide will explain about flora and founa of this litoral forest and the history of the birth of Langkawi. This trail is quite easy but still require a moderate fitness level.
ABOUT CABLE CAR
Sky Cab is located at Oriental Village on the northwest of Langkawi Island is the most popular attractions in Langkawi. The walk from car pedestal will pass the wonderful oriental garden and many souvenir shops. The journey from the base station to the Top station will take an approximate 25 minutes
Known to be the steepest cable car in the world, brave your self and board the Sky Cab, raising up vertically along the Matchinchang Mountain to the peak of 709M above sea level. This exhilarating ride takes place above a lush carpet of virgin rainforest and cascading jungle waterfalls. Once on top, feel the air getting cooler and fresh. On a clear day, we will get to see as far as Southern Thailand archipelago from the viewing platforms.
The majestic suspended Sky Bridge is among the world’s longest curve suspension bridges as it measures up to 125 metres long and 1.8 metres wide. Held only by an 82 metre high pylon, the Sky Bridge hangs 100 metres above ground and can hold up to 250 people at any one time.
- This tour doesn't include transfer. Meeting point is at the Sky Cab ticketing counter at Oriental Village.
- Duration of tour very much depend on fitness level, can vary between 2 hours to 5 hours.
- Recommended Attire: Hat, t-shirt, Long-pants, covered shoes or sport shoes, sweater and raincoat, mosquito repellent.
- Water and snacks available on top of the stations outlets. Please ensure to have some cash.
- Required moderate fitness level for basic trail and above average fitness level for extreme trail.
- The trail is very steep, there might be fallen trees on the trail and many sharp grass, we strongly recommended to wear long pants.
- English Speaking Nature Guide
- Priority Queue
- Sky Cab
- Sky Rex
- Sky Dome
- Sky Bridge
- 3D Art Musseum
What's Not Included:
- Return Transfer
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance