NOW HIRING AT LANGKAWI
If you love to work under the sun, lead outdoor adventure and into nature this is the job for you!
Walk-in interview in Langkawi Immediately. Call 049591277 or WhatsApp at +6019 5902300 to make appointment for a skype interview.
4 Vacancies as Sales in Langkawi
- Basic Salary + Comission RM1000-RM2500 (salary will commensurate with sales achievement)
- EPF & Socso
- At least a SPM , Diploma, Advance / Higher / Marketing, Retail
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Uses English as primary language of communication: must be able to speak in English fluently
- A proactive individual who is able to work well independently as well as a team
- Proven track report in high productivity and meeting target.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work immediately or within short notice
- Applicant must be willing to work in Langkawi
- Liaising and networking with a range of customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Assist in all company marketing and responsible to align social media platform with in-house marketing campaigns
- Perform other duties as assigned by the superior from time to time
2 vacancies as Nature Guide in Langkawi
Salary RM1600-above (green batch guide encourage to apply)
- Speak Fluent English, Any other language will be an advantage.
- At least diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Eco Tourism/Forestry, Biology, Hospitality/Hotel Management, Geology/Geophysics, Sports Science & Management or equivalent.
- Having the quality of leadership, able to lead the tours assigned and independent.
- Positive attitude discipline, morning person, early riser, friendly and outgoing personality, easy to connect with people.
- Willing to learn new skills and share knowledge, team player and able to cooperate and adapt, fast learner,creative, able to work with minimal supervision
- Passionate for environmental conservation
- Positive social media savvy
- Licensed nature guides are encouraged to apply
- Posses driving license
- Conduct day to day daily tour schedule as assign by coordinator.
- Update and contribute to company social media
Updated on 1 December 2017
Qualified Candidates are invited to submit their Job Application Form with detailed resumes to email@example.com