NOW HIRING AT LANGKAWI
Junglewalla is a great place for Nature Lovers and Outdoor Enthusiast.
If you love to work under the sun to lead outdoor adventure into nature, this is the job for you!.
We constantly look for dynamic and talented professionals and graduates who can make a difference.
Eco Tour Guide in Langkawi
Salary RM1600-RM2500, depending on experience.
Minimum 2 years experience in Tourism/Hospitality/Customer service .
- Nature & Wildlife Lover, Outdoor Enthusiast and Passionate for environmental conservation.
- Do not have any phobia towards any animals, Flora and Fauna.
- Must be able to swim well.
- Athletic, Positive attitude, discipline, morning person, early riser.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, easy to connect with people.
- Have leadership quality and able to lead the tours assigned independently.
- Speak Fluent English. Any other language will be an advantage.
- Willing to learn new skills and share knowledge, team player and able to cooperate and adapt, fast learner.
- Creative, able to work with minimal supervision
- Positive social media savvy
- As Langkawi do not have public transportations, candidate need to posses driving license and own transportation.
- Educations: STPM/Diploma/ Advanced/Higher/Graduate, Eco Tourism/ Sports Science & Management or equivalent.
- Conduct day to day daily tour schedule and assign by coordinator.
- Update and contribute to social media posting.
- Prepare paperwork and report.
Updated on 10 March 2018
We invite Qualified Candidates to fill in APPLICATION FORM and submit detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will keep you posted of new opportunities as they arise.