NOW HIRING AT LANGKAWI
If you love to work under the sun, lead outdoor adventure and into nature this is the job for you!
Walk-in interview in Langkawi Immediately. Call 049591277 or WhatsApp at +6019 5902300 to make appointment for a skype interview.
- 3 Vacancies as English Speaking Nature Guide in Langkawi
- Monthly Salary
- EPF Socso
- Medical Insurance
2 vacancies as Nature Guide in Langkawi
Salary RM1200 to RM1600 (green batch guide encourage to apply)
- Speak Fluent English, Any other language will be an advantage.
- At least diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Eco Tourism/Forestry, Biology, Hospitality/Hotel Management, Geology/Geophysics, Sports Science & Management or equivalent.
- Positive attitude discipline, morning person, early riser, friendly and outgoing personality, easy to connect with people.
- Willing to learn new skills and share knowledge, team player and able to cooperate and adapt, fast learner,creative, able to work with minimal supervision
- Passionate for environmental conservation
- Positive social media savvy
- Licensed nature guides are encouraged to apply
- Posses driving license
- Conduct day to day daily tour schedule as assign by coordinator.
- Update and contribute to company social media
Updated on 3 March 2017
Qualified Candidates are invited to submit their Job Application Form with detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour Sales Associate
Candidate must possess:
- Good communications skils, Driven and Goal Oriented.
- Friendly and outgoing, easy to connect with people.
- Fast learner, creative, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Team Player and able to cooperate and adapt with other organisations.
- At least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate
- Required skill(s): MS Office. MS Excell, Whats App, Social media Savvy
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, other languages will be an advantage
- Posses driving license
- Facilitate the guest inquiry on our tour at designated sales outlet.
- Full-Time positions 8 hours per day 6 days a week.
- Positive social Media Savvy
- Responsible for marketing and promotion and work closely with walk in guests, hotel concierge and ensure every sales opportunity is effectively captured and maintain.
- Coordination day to day tour and assignments.
- Daily administrative works such as : Taking Phone Calls and Reservation, Reply Company inquiry by Emails, produce invoices and reports, inventory , reports etc
- Medical insurance coverage