We invite Qualified Candidates to fill in APPLICATION FORM and submit detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will keep you posted of new opportunities as they arise.
Tour Sales & Marketing in Langkawi
- At least a SPM , Diploma, Advance / Higher / Marketing, Retail
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Uses English as primary language of communication: must be able to speak in English fluently
- A proactive individual who is able to work well independently as well as a team
- Proven track report in high productivity and meeting target.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Applicant must be willing to work in Langkawi
- Liaising and networking with a range of customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Assist in all company marketing and responsible to align social media platform with in-house marketing campaigns