Tour Terms & Conditions:
JUNGLEWALLA is a division of Natural History Tours SDB BHD is a licensed travel agent by Malaysia Tourism Board under subsection 7(1) to carry on or operate a travel agency business.
1. Booking Procedure : Reservation by phone, whatsapp or email to minimum within 24 hours of tour commence date. At the time of the booking, a deposit of 100% of tour rate is due. The booking is binding for JUNGLEWALLA with its confirmation and for the traveler with his order.
2. Cancellation by the Traveler: The deposit is not refundable if cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of the tour. A replacement person is allowed with advance notice.
3. Non-appearance / Early return: By non-appearance or by appearing too late, no refund will be given. JUNGLEWALLA does not assume any liability for lateness, inconveniences, sickness, accidents costs, loss and damages. If the traveler leaves the tour, he is responsible for the costs of his transfer. There will be no reimbursement of the tour price.
4. Group Bookings: The prices listed in this site are for FIT and is not applicable for group booking.
5. Guaranteed Departures and Minimum Numbers: JUNGLEWALLA guarantees the departure of all tour (subject to natural disasters and paragraph 12). All tours are guaranteed to operate once a minimum participant number of 2 have been booked (subject to natural disasters and paragraph 12). In the event of an insufficient participant number, JUNGLEWALLA will inform the traveler (or his travel agent respectively) at least 2 days prior to the tour start and suggest an alternative tour. Should the client choose to book an alternative tour, JUNGLEWALLA will make payment adjustments according to the difference in tour price. In the event that the client chooses to cancel, JUNGLEWALLA will refund all payments received for the booking.
6. Insurance: Traveler (s) joins the activity (s) at their own risk. The tour operator shall at all times be insured for public liability to sum insured as per insurance policy.
7. Publicity Material: JUNGLEWALLA retains the right to use films, photographs and sound material which are made during the tour by an authorized representative of JUNGLEWALLA, for advertising and publicity.
8. Price: The prices which are given in this website are valid at the time of the publication and is in ringgit Malaysia.
9. Liability: Complaints and claims are to be reported in writing within 1 weeks of the end of the tour. The liability of JUNGLEWALLA, whatever the legal argument, in every case is restricted to the amount of the arranged tour price and covers only the direct damages.
10. Legal Domicile: Legal domicile is Langkawi - Malaysia law is applicable.
Mailing Address :
Natural History Tours SDN BHD
NO. 163 Jalan Tanjung Rhu
Tel: +6019 590 2300 +6019 225 2300
WhatsApp: 6019 590 2300 +6019 225 2300
The premier web resource about birds, birding & birdwatching for birders - hundreds of pages & tens of thousands of links about birding everywhere in the world.
Linking travelling birder and birding guides all around the world. Provide guidance of a local birdguide you will never be able to see the number of species than with a birding guide who knows the area.
THE DATAI : Exotic, Stunningly Designed Resort situated in tropical rain forest on northwestern corner of Langkawi
THE ANDAMAN : Malaysian-style Hotel located in tropical rainforest, overlooking Datai Bay.
BIRD MALAYSIA: With over 25 years experience, Bird Malaysia offers the best spots and time for birds and the best accommodation for fellow birders. The tours are designed as to ensure a comfortable and successful birdwatching experience.
MALAYSIA WILDLANDS PROJECT : Aims to protect and restore the natural heritage of Malaysia through the establishment of a connected system of wildlands.
LANGKAWI INSIDER : Langkawi Insider is compiled by in the know&how; travel insiders who live here. Featuring selected hotels, tours & activities
EARTH LODGE MALAYSIA : Set in the midst of tall forest trees and on the banks of two rivers, the larger Sungai Muda and Sungai Labua, Earth Lodge is a small lodge with only 14 rooms. We intend to stay small. Being small will help us reduce the lodge’s impact on the fragile environment and ensure the site retains the isolated and tranquil feel.